Bearing Customized Solutions & Services
- Snap Ring Grooves: We provide snap-ring grooving for most bearing applications that are not available or are long lead times. Common bearing nomenclature designations are N and NR grove for these snap ring options.
- Duplex Grinding: Duplex Bearings often are two or more matched bearings that provide accurate alignment in both radial and axial directions. Vibration can be minimized and or eliminated and higher load capacity achieved using duplex bearings. Longer life and increased system reliability is achieved by using controlled stiffness within the duplex. Duplex grinding is available for precision bearings ABEC class 3-5-7 and 9 precision classes and bearing taper bore assemblies.
- Spacer Manufacturing: precision spacer manufacturing, shim, and washer services
Thin Section Bearing Specials and Customization
Benefits of Design:
- Small Cross Section
- Multi Load Capabilities
- Several Variations of cross sections and sizes
- High Stiffness
- Light Weight
- Production capability 1" to 20" bore sizes.
- All popular sized cross sections manufactured - 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 1/2"
- Radial - C Type
- Angular - A Type
- 4-Point - X-Type
- Standard product manufactured to ABEC 1 classification. Products also available in ABEC 3. For additional precision classes, please inquire.
- Cages include nylon segmented, nylon snap over, brass and phenolic.
- Standard steel material offered 52100. Product also offered as M-50 and 440C stainless.
- Standard rolling element offered as Grade 25 ASI 52100 steel balls. Product also available in 440C stainless steel and silicone nitride (ceramic).
- Seals available in Buna N rubber, stainless steel shields, and glass reinforced PTFE seals.
- Engineered specials offered with thin dens chrome plating.
- Machine Tool
- Military Turrets
- Material Handling
- Textile Machinery
- Optical Equipment